Job Ad - Customer Services Officer
Job Description (Policy Admin)
- Handle customer inquiries from different channels including but not limited to phone, social media (WhatsApp), email, online CRM system.
- Liaise with underwriting staff to ensure correct interpretation of data for accuracy and completeness
- Policy administration including but not limited to insurance application, tracking policy document delivery status, policy details amendment, filing record.
- Office administration including ad hoc task to be assigned from time to time.
- Preparation of quotations, premium receipts and debit note.
- Diploma or above with minimum 2 years of working experience of back-end support in General Insurance industry is preferred.
- Candidates with IIQE Paper 1 & 2 qualification preferred.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills to work well in a team environment.
- High level of flexibility and the ability to adapt to the needs of the company.
- Strong time management, organisation, and multi-tasking skills, delivering results independently and under pressure.
- Strong sense of urgency, and experience working in a fast-paced production environment
- High standard of accuracy
- Entry level
- Lai Chi Kok
Should you have any questions or want to make an application, please email to [email protected]
Thank you for your interest in Kai Fung!
Human Resources Department